- March 1-31: Box Tops Collection Contest
- March 19-23: Spring BOKS/ASE Clubs Registration
- March 19-30: Spring Spiritwear Sales
- March 19: Principal Candidate Finalists Interviews, 6:30-8:30 p.m. (Wellington Community Room)
- March 21: 11:40am early release (parent conferences)
- March 21: Principal Candidate Finalist Interview, 7:00-8:00 p.m. (Wellington Community Room)
- March 22: Incoming Kindergarten Parent Information Night, 5:30-6:45 p.m. (see newsletter for details)
- March 23: Winter BOKS/ASE Clubs End
- March 28: New Date! Wilson Farm Shopping Day
- April 2: Spring BOKS/ASE Clubs Begin
- April 3-6: 3rd and 4th grade ELA MCAS
- April 9: Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
- April 12: Science Night
Dear Wellington Families,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I had a busy Saturday with back-to-back Belmont events. I visited the Wellington Carnival in the morning and loved seeing so many of our students and families, as well as some staff members. Thank you to our PTO volunteers for putting together such a fun and special event! In the evening, I participated in the Foundation for Belmont Education's Silver Anniversary Fundraiser with other Belmont administrators, community members, parents and teachers. It was wonderful to see so much money being raised for the FBE and ultimately, our schools!
As a reminder, this Monday and Wednesday evenings, parents will have an opportunity to meet with the three principal candidate finalists for Wellington School. Please see the separate list serve announcement from Mary Pederson for details. As I’m sure families are wondering, I will be returning to my position as assistant principal for the 2018-2019 school year. I will be a part of the selection process for the permanent principal and I will work closely with the permanent principal to ensure she has a smooth transition to the role. I am excited I will continue to learn and work with all of you, for the rest of this school year and into next year. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
We will have another early release day for spring parent conferences this Wednesday, March 21. Students will be dismissed at 11:40 a.m. and no lunch will be served. Please plan accordingly.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help your child at Wellington.
And, how are the children? Well, very well indeed.