Dates to Remember
- Tuesday, January 10: Library Shelf Read – 8:40am
- Monday, January 16: NO SCHOOL – Dr. Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, January 20: Burbank Skate Party – 7:00-8:00pm.
- Wednesday, January 25: Last Term I Student Council Meeting – 1:40-2:40 in the Library
- Wednesday, February 1: Winter Walk to School
- Monday, February 6: PTA Meeting 7:00pm
- Wednesday, February 15: STEM Night
- February 20-24: NO SCHOOL – Vacation Week
- Wednesday, March 8: EARLY RELEASE - Parent Conferences (Tues. Schedule)
- Wednesday, March 15: EARLY RELEASE – Parent Conferences (Wed. Schedule)
- Wednesday, March 22: EARLY RELEASE – Parent Conferences (Thurs. Schedule)
The Burbank School received a Commendation from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education for our performance on PARCC last spring. On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 the 2016 Massachusetts Commendation Schools (which is the award we received), along with the 2016 National Title I Distinguished Schools, and the 2016 National Blue ribbon Schools will be honored at the State House. We will be receiving a commemorative certification which will be presented to each of the 51 schools at this event. It is a collaborative effort, parents who support their students and our school, teachers who work tirelessly every day to ensure student success, and also-the students who engage in their learning, Thank you!