Belmont School Committee policy determines the extent to which pupils in Kindergarten through Grade 12 are transported by bus. The Belmont Public Schools’ policy for providing busing will follow the State guidelines, and busing for students will be available for a fee.
Students already registered to ride the bus, may ride the bus to school.
- Wait at the bus stop.
- Ride the bus to school, following all expectations for riders.
- Exit the bus and enter the school.
- Walk to the waiting area as directed by staff.
Students already registered to ride the bus, may ride the bus home from school.
- Wait for bus in designated area inside the school.
- Ride bus home following all expectations for riders.
- Exit bus and immediately go to home or care provider’s home.
Students MAY NOT bring guests onto the bus.
Registration for School Bus
Information regarding school bus registration, including routes and Frequently Asked Questions, can be found here
The METCO office handles the route and times for the Boston bus, which transports Boston students to and from all Belmont schools.