PTO Clubs Registration
The fall session of PTO Clubs begins October 14th. Clubs generally meet once a week after school for one hour, however some clubs have slightly different schedules. Clubs run for 8 weeks for the fall session.
Registration is open now through Wednesday, October 6th.
The link for registration is https://chenery.schooltwist.org/
The registration process is as follows:
- Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment by Master Card or Visa will be required during the initial registration, unless a student is placed on the waitlist or requesting financial assistance. Waitlist families will only pay if a space becomes available.
- Registration will close on October 6th or sooner if all spaces are filled. There is a waitlist option, so if a club is full, you can still sign up and see if a space becomes available. We do have movement off the waitlist each session.
- Financial Assistance may be available (approval by Chenery Administration), but is limited to 1 club per student.
As of today, clubs with room include:
- Monday (clubs start October 18th): Basic Photoshop, Model UN (grades 6-8)
- Tuesday (clubs start October 19th): Masterpiece Studio, Intro to Graphic Design
- Thursday (clubs start October 14th): Masterpiece Studio, Basic Photoshop, Quiz Bowl
- Friday (most clubs start October 15th): Intro to Graphic Design
Mock Trial Club (waitlist only), Book Club (waitlist only), Chess Club (waitlist closed)
Detailed information about each club is on the registration website (see link above).
Further questions? Please contact the PTO Club committee at CheneryPTOClubs@gmail.com.
Want to join our team? We’re looking for help with club management tasks. We'd love to have your help!
Co-chairs, Chenery PTO Clubs Committee
Anna Churchill | Evens Mondesir | Denise Steiner