K-4 Visual Art Resources
Grab a pencil, pen, or other art materials you have and create from any of these prompts:
- A treasure map.
- An imaginary planet.
- Draw something without taking your pencil off of the paper.
- Botanical Study: Find a flower or plant from nature. Study it carefully before drawing and draw it large-scale (fill your paper). Color your drawing if you have supplies available.
K-4 Music Resources
- Berlin Philharmonic Free Streaming: Watch a wonderful orchestra play a piece of music with your family!
- Take a Lesson with Little Kids Rock: Check out this website if you are interested in learning to play body percussion, compose a song, or perhaps play an instrument you have at home.
- Musical Storybook Classic: Watch a narrated story with musical themes representing each of the characters. Peter and the Wolf is a music classroom favorite. Runs about 27 mins.
- Rhythm Randomizer: Click on the rhythm shown and it will automatically change to a new random rhythm. Chant the rhythm on rhythm syllables, bah, or play on an instrument (recorder, drum, violin, etc.)