02 June 2022

Burbank School Field Day Postponed

Dear Burbank Families,

Due to poor weather conditions that are predicted for tomorrow, Friday, June 3, 2022, field day will be postponed for all students to the following Friday, June 10, 2022.  The same schedule for events will be followed. 

Volunteers received a communication from Jess Smith through Sign Up Genius earlier this morning.  If you volunteered, please be sure to change your availability for the new date if needed using Sign Up Genius.

Thank you for your continued support!

Brenda Maurao