Online Educational Support and Enrichment
The resources LINKED HERE are both programs your children already use at school, as well as those which might require creation of a new account at home. For programs children have already been using in school, our teachers will be sending out any necessary class codes that you should use to access their accounts.
Helpful Technology Resources for Children
- Dreambox is an adaptive, individualized math program that is aligned with state standards in a gaming environment. It is meant for your child to practice on independently so that your child’s mistakes and confusions can provide Dreambox with information about what appropriate next practice steps will best meet your child’s needs. Your child’s mathematical learning is best supported when s/he/they practice every day. Your child’s classroom teacher and I are able to see your child’s progress and hope to cheer them on. You should have received your child’s classroom code from her/his/their teacher.
- Lexia is a comprehensive technology-based literacy program that extends learning for students who are advanced and accelerates learning for students who struggle. It’s an all-in-one package that seamlessly integrates into the classroom.
- Music and Art Resources. Our Art and Music Teachers, Marissa Wakeen and Vickie Livermore, have gathered some resources for you to support and enrich your child(ren)’s time.
- Parent Tech Support form. Families should use this form to request technical assistance from the Belmont Public Schools Technology Department.
More Helpful Resources for Parents
- Find Help To find food assistance, help paying bills, and other free or reduced cost programs, including new programs for the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coronavirus Resources for Parents For resources on supporting your child through this time.