We are moving into Phase 2 of our Remote Learning Experience. Here is what you need to know about Phase 2:
- Teachers will send out a weekly overview grid of work to be completed.
- You should expect about 3 hours of work (total) per day.
- You will be required to turn in work for credit.
- Teachers will continue to hold office hours to answer questions, provide support, and maintain connections.
- Please note: we now have an internal schedule for office hour offerings broken down by day and department so as to minimize overlapping sessions. Your teachers will inform you of their scheduled hours.
Video Message from High School Faculty and Staff to Families: We Miss You!
See detailed information here: Belmont High School Closure Updates
Families should use Parent Tech Support form to request technical assistance from the Belmont Public Schools Technology Department.