Belmont High School is excited to announce that all advanced placement students will order their AP exams through Total Registration – a tool that allows you to register and pay for AP exams online.
Online Exam registration will begin on Monday, January 28th, 2019 at 8:10 AM and end on Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 at 3:00 PM. In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/220123 to register. To complete registration, students must answer all of the required questions. Registration is not complete until students have printed the pdf of the confirmation page that is provided at the end. We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
Belmont High School is excited to offer families the convenience of paying exam fees online at the time of registration. Upon the completion of registration, the student will be prompted to pay either by credit/debit card online or by mailing payment to Total Registration. No money will be accepted by Belmont High School. Students who want to pay by mail should mail their payment to Total Registration by March 5th to ensure payment is made prior to the deadline.
Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Mon, January 28th, 2019 at 8:10 AM - Registration Begins
- Tue, February 26th, 2019 at 8:00 AM - Registrations and payments after this date will incur a $10 late fee per registration.
- Tue, March 5th, 2019 at 3:00 PM - Registration Ends
- Tue, March 5th, 2019 - Last day to cancel an exam and receive a full refund.
- Fri, March 8th, 2019 at 3:00 PM - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
Please contact Ms Brittany King, email@example.com, if you would like to register for an exam not listed or have any questions.