- Wednesday August 19th Pre-Season Meeting Chenery Middle School Community Room 7:00 PM for PARENTS & STUDENTS.
- Monday, August 24th is the first day of practice. Belmont Hill Club 8:00 PM.
Preseason tryouts and practices will be physically demanding. It is in your best interest to show up in shape and ready to give your best effort. Girls should be ready to swim 2,500 yards a day the first week.
- Weekday Swim Practices are from 7:50 - 9:30 PM at the Belmont Hill Club.
- Weekday Dive Practices are set to be with dive coach Brad Snodgrass. Practice times/days TBD.
- For Swim & Dive - Saturday practices are tentatively scheduled for the Wellesley Sport Center 5:00 - 7:00 PM. The team will be bused to and from the facility.
- NO PRACTICE ON LABOR DAY.
- Depending on the number of candidates cuts may need to be made from the Girls Swim program.
Any divers NEW to the team should reach out directly to Coach Doug Curtin and Coach Lulu Emmons for more information - Doug@Plt4m.com
Start your application process for fall sports by filling out this form: Sign up form for Fall Athletics
BHS Parents & Student Athletes are reminded that the following required forms need to be completed prior to try-outs. These forms are now E-forms and parents will receive access to them in an e-mail from BPS after June 10th.
- Parent permission form
- MIAA Chemical Health form
- Concussion Education form
- Seasonal Concussion History form
Proof of a Physical Exam should be sent to The Belmont High School Nurse by July 31, 2020 to ensure that they are processed prior to the start of Fall Sports. Currently per the State Department of Public Health regulations, Physical Exams are ONLY GOOD for 13 months from the date of the exam, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Athletic Participation Fee
The athletic fee must be paid prior to the start of Fall Sports. The on-line fee system will be available starting June 11th. If paying on-line, go to the Belmont Public Schools website, click pay fees on-line and then follow the prompts.
Please take care of physicals and required athletic participation forms before arriving on the first day. There are many of these and candidates can only participate when ALL forms completed and are on file. It is recommended that you do this early/mid-summer to ensure your child can participate on the first day of tryouts. Make sure all paperwork is turned in before tryouts begin.
Players missing any requirements will not be able to participate in tryouts.