Monday, September 14th. There will be a meeting at 8:30pm on Zoom.
Here is the link - https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75164883459?pwd=YW0yblRkSmFZWFRzbWhkZWtWWFY1QT09
Please take care of physicals and permission forms prior to this meeting.
- Monday, September 21st at Wayland Country Club - We will take a bus from Belmont High School. Please arrive at the high school between 3:30pm and 3:40pm.
- Tuesday, September 22nd at Belmont Country Club – Please arrive at the practice putting green that abuts Winter Street at 3:00pm.
- Wednesday, September 23rd at Belmont Country Club – Please arrive at the practice putting green that abuts Winter Street at 3:00pm.
Your coach will be looking for high quality golf, including not only your ability, but also knowledge of the rules of golf and a demonstration of sportsmanship, integrity, and character.
Please make your own arrangements to get to and from Belmont Country Club on Tuesday and Wednesday. There will be no charge for the golf.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times and can only be removed where local course guidelines dictate.
- Daily, Mandatory Pre Participation COVID-19 screening will be conducted by your coach prior to any practice or match.
- Please review the MIAA Sports Modification for Golf at the following Link Golf Modifications Fall2020
- Athletic participation fee must be paid in order to try out. These are due Wednesday, September 16th.
- All candidates must have on file in the BHS Athletic office for the current 2020-2021 school year a parent permission form, MIAA Chemical Health form and BHS concussion education form
- All candidates must have on file in the BHS Nurses office proof of a current physical within the last 13 months in order to try out
- Depending on the number of candidates cuts may be made
Interested candidates can contact Mr. Jeff Shea, Varsity Golf Coach, by email at email@example.com anytime for more information.
Start your application process for fall sports by filling out this form: Sign up form for Fall Athletics
BHS Parents & Student Athletes are reminded that the following required forms need to be completed prior to try-outs. These forms are now E-forms and parents will receive access to them in an e-mail from BPS after June 10th.
- Parent permission form
- MIAA Chemical Health form
- Concussion Education form
- Seasonal Concussion History form
Proof of a Physical Exam should be sent to The Belmont High School Nurse by July 31, 2020 to ensure that they are processed prior to the start of Fall Sports. Currently per the State Department of Public Health regulations, Physical Exams are ONLY GOOD for 13 months from the date of the exam, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Athletic Participation Fee:
The athletic fee must be paid prior to the start of Fall Sports.( Due Date is August 15th) The on-line fee system will be available starting June 11th. If paying on-line, log in to the Belmont Public Schools website, click pay fees on-line and then follow the prompts.
Please take care of physicals and required athletic participation forms before arriving on the first day. There are many of these and candidates can only participate when ALL forms completed and are on file. It is recommended that you do this early/mid-summer to ensure your child can participate on the first day of tryouts. Make sure all paperwork is turned in before tryouts begin.
Players missing any requirements will not be able to participate in tryouts.