Monday - Friday from 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM (Open)
Girls Weightlifting Club
Tuesday 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM (not open to BHS Teams)
Marauder Fitness Center
The purpose of the Marauder Fitness Center is to provide both students and staff the opportunity to work on developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Those using the facility will be able to address both their cardiovascular and strength training needs through the use of various machines and free weights.
Since safety is an important component of a quality fitness center, the center may be used only when properly supervised by an adult designated by the high school Principal or Director of Athletics.
The facility will be accessible throughout the school day and after school in the following ways:
- through the health and physical education classes
- with athletic teams
- after school activity program
- other times as posted and properly supervised
Eligibility for Use
- All students and staff are eligible to use the facility according to its posted schedule.
- Everyone using the facility must understand proper use of the equipment and demonstrate consideration of others.
- Everyone using the fitness center must respect and be considerate of others using the facility.
- Proper use of the facility and its equipment is critical to allow maximum participation for all interested parties.
- Each individual using the facility must adhere to the attached policies and guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy atmosphere.
- Any individual exhibiting inappropriate behavior or a lack of care of the equipment will be asked to leave the facility for the day. Any individual who is asked to leave for a second time must meet with the Director of Athletics before being allowed further access to the facility.