Reminder: Tonight @ 7pm - BHS PTSO & Belmont Wellness Coalition Event: A Conversation about students and their well-being
Please join the BHS PTSO together with the Belmont Wellness Coalition on Thursday, May 6 from 7:00 – 8:00 PM for a conversation about students and their well-being during this challenging year.
The purpose of the meeting will be to:
1. see data and highlights from the recent SEL* BHS student survey (*Social Emotion Learning)
2. hear BHS students’ perspectives on:
- the SEL data results
- sources of student stress
- ways parents and staff can better support kids
PARENTS: Please Register HERE (Zoom Link will be emailed to you prior to the event) and send in your questions for the panel:
- What questions do you have for the students related to their mental health and well-being?
- What are you eager to learn about with regard to student wellness and mental health?
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org