Mission Statement: The goal of the PTSO grants is to provide BHS students with financial assistance up to $1000 in the second semester for the enrichment of extracurricular activities that will benefit the student population through a competitive application process
Interested students must abide by the following requirements:
- Applicants must be current BHS students in good academic standing and a member of the club/organization that is applying for the grant
- Groups may apply more than once, but each one is judged separately. Acceptance for the grant in one year does not guarantee acceptance for future years.
- The due date for grants applications is February 15
- Grant application must be submitted no later than 5 pm on the due date for submission
- The grant must be used for an activity that will benefit members of the student population
- Grants are provided as reimbursement. The club/organization must document and provide evidence of how the money is used in order to be reimbursed.
Timeline: Last date for receiving grant application : Feb 15, 2020
Selected Applications will be announced : Feb 26, 2020
Presentation : March 13, 2020
2017-2018 grant recipients are:
- Model United Nations ($500)
- Record Robotics ($1,000)
- Computer Science Team ($500)
Grant applications for the 2018-2019 school year are now open, apply here
A select group of finalists will advance to the second round of the grant application where they will present to the PTSO Board of Directors.