Support Winn Brook with your Family Donation
As many of you know, the Winn Brook PTA plays a crucial role in school life:
- We fund and facilitate dozens of exciting in-class presentations linked
- We create, print and distribute a free school directory for every family.
- We buy smart boards, library equipment, and other useful educational
- We pay for the buses for field trips and subsidize part of field trip fees.
- We plan educational evening events, like Science Night, Math Night,
and Multicultural Night, where kids and parents can learn, explore and
enjoy time together.
- We supply stipends that each teacher uses to set up the classroom and
purchase necessary materials.
- We plan fun family events like the Ice Cream Social, Movie Night,
Skating Night, and Game Night.
- We plan opportunities for kids to give back to our community through
food and gift drives as well as landscaping projects on school grounds.
- We organize school pictures.
- We run over 100 after-school extra-curricular activities, from Karate to
Lego, Theater to Mad Science....
We suggest $100 per family, but of course welcome any amount, large or small.
PTA funds provide many of the extras, and even some essentials that the school budget can’t accommodate. As a result, Winn Brook students, families, teachers and staff enjoy a more fulfilling and complete school environment. We are committed to enriching your child’s school experience, but we need your support to make that happen.
There are two ways to donate:
1. Use pay pal & pay your membership online!
2. Print out and fill out the form: Family Donation Form
and return it along with a check (made out to Winn Brook PTA). Place form & check in an envelope marked PTA Donations and deliver to the PTA bin in the front lobby, or mail to: Winn Brook PTA Donations, 97 Waterhouse Rd, Belmont, MA 02478.
Questions? Contact email@example.comThank you so much for your support!