Morse Code Device for the Classroom
By Donna LaRoche
(with thanks to Jim and Martin )
Telegraph Key K-1
Piezo Sounder (Continuous)
9 Volt Batteries or 9 Volt Battery Eliminator
Piece of Wood, screws, screwdriver
1. Connect the telegraph key and piezo sounder together.
2. You might choose to place a piece of tape on top of the sounder to reduce the noise in your classroom!
3. Attach the 9 volt battery or 9 volt battery eliminator.
4. Mount and secure the device to a sturdy wooden platform.
5. Have fun practicing Morse Code!
İNatasha Bochkov, M.C.S., Martin Bayes, Ph.D., and Donna LaRoche, M.Ed.