Contribute to the Butler PTA online:
Contributing to the Butler Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is one simple way that you can ensure a fun and educational experience for your child at Butler. Parent support is key to providing field trips and enrichment throughout the year.
Last year, PTA funded or subsidized the following:
- 8 Field trips: Apple Picking at Carlson's Orchards and Davis Farmland for Kindergarten; The Butterfly Place for 1st grade; Land Sakes Farm in Weston for 2nd grade; MIT, New England Aquarium and Freedom Trail for 3rd grade; Lowell Mills for 4th grade.
- 9 In-school presentations: Insects Workshop, Weather Presentation, Meteorologist and Kite Workshop for 1st grade; Sled Dogs, Kenya and Soil Habitat for 2nd grade; Rocks and Minerals, and Sound Program for 4th grade; author Jeff Kinney visit.
- Teachers' funds for curriculum materials and classroom supplies
- Principal's Curriculum Priorities - Chrome books
- Butler Library books
For the 2018-2019 school years, the PTA annual budget is approximately $44K. We raise this through PTA contributions from Butler families, and through the Fun Run, where we are helped by local businesses, families and friends.
The Butler PTA is a 501(c)3 non-profit group, and any donation is tax-deductible.
All you need to do is:
1. Fill out the Electronic Contribution Form below with your contact information.
2. Pay the appropriate amount using the Pay Pal Button at the bottom of the page.