BUTLER TALENT SHOW!
The Butler Talent Show is now approaching! It will take place from 2-4 PM on Saturday, April 8th, in the Butler Cafetorium. In the meantime, we hope that you will all "get your acts together" and put together a performance for the show!
Some things to note:
1) The talent preview will be held on Friday, March 31st, from 5:30 PM, in the library.
2) A dress rehearsal will be held on Friday, April 7th, from 5:30 PM, in the Cafetorium. Attendance at both rehearsals is mandatory.
3) If you would like to participate in the talent show, please go to the Butler Main Office and ask for a Talent Show Registration form. (Children can pick up the form in the office and bring it home with them to have their parents fill it out.) After filling out this form, leave it in the labeled box in the Butler main office. Please do so no later than Thursday, March 30th, 2017. We will not accept late registrations, as we need to get all of the acts in order well ahead of the actual show.
4) This year, we have a preference for group acts. The registration form will have two options. You can participate in a) a group act or b) a solo performance, with our preference being for option "a." Though you are welcome to perform a solo act, solo performances will be limited to three minutes, but group acts can be longer. Additionally, we are limiting the total number of acts to 35 this year, since last year’s talent show—with 50 performers—stretched on for more than three hours.
5) Questions should be directed to Scott Hoerle at email@example.com.