In this week’s newsletter
- Coffee With the Principal on Monday, March 18th
- Geography Challenge: Schedule Change and Volunteer Opportunity
- "Raising Racially Aware Children: Talk at Chenery @ 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20
- March 20th is Wilson Farm Shopping Day
- Community Events: FBE Auction/Gala
- Mark Your Calendars
Thank Yous: the PTA runs on the energy and dedication of volunteers, and we love and appreciate them!
Note: Please note changes to your Geography Challenge team schedule below. Also, volunteers are wanted and welcome to help out at this fun event unique to Burbank! Please contact Irina Zhygalko (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Heather Rubeski (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Thank you Jesse Souwine and Kelly McGee Imberman for hostong Burbank's popular movie night! The kids enjoyed watching Ferdinand and hanging out with friends!
- Thank you Belmont-Boston friends for organizing and attending bowling night in Boston on March 10. What a great way to expand our world and meet friends old and new!