Special Education and Support Staff:
- Language arts support teacher, who provides extra assistance for identified students, particularly in grades 1 and 2.
- Speech and language therapist, who consults with teachers and provides services for students whose Individualized Education Plan (IEP) indicates a special need in this area.
- Resource teacher, who provide services to students whose IEP designates special education services. The Resource Teacher also consults with classroom teachers.
- Guidance counselor, (shared among schools), who consults with teachers and parents and sees students individually or in groups around their social/emotional growth related to school functioning.
- Psychologist, (shared among schools) who provides psychological services to students whose IEP designates this and consults with staff and parents/guardians.
- ELL English Language Learner tutor (part-time) who provides tutoring for students who have been in this country for less than three years and who require support in acquiring English for success in school.