Varsity, Junior Varsity, Freshman
Volleyball tryouts begin on Thursday, August 24th in the Wenner Field House. Cuts will be at made at the coaches discretion and teams will be formed within the first week of tryouts. Candidates are expected to attend all listed tryout sessions.
*Freshmen who are NOT trying out for JV/Varsity do not attend the second sessions on Thursday/Friday.
Tryout times are listed below:
- Thursday, August 24th, 9am - 11:30am & 1pm - 3pm
- Friday, August. 25th, 9am – 11:30am & 1pm – 3pm
- Saturday, August 26th, 3pm – 5:30pm
- Monday, August 28th, 3pm – 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 29th, 3pm – 5:30pm
Practice times are listed below:
- Wednesday, August 30th, Varsity 3pm – 5:30pm, JV/Frosh TBD
- Thursday, August 31st, afternoon Screemage
- Friday, September 1st, Varsity 3pm – 5:30pm, JV/Frosh TBD
- Saturday, September 2nd (Labor day weekend), JV/Frosh - no practice, Varsity - tournament / play date
No jewelry of any kind should be worn during tryouts. Candidates should bring sneakers and/or court shoes, kneepads and a water bottle.
Preseason tryouts and practices will be physically demanding. It is in your best interest to show up in shape and ready to play at the best of your ability. (Contact Ms. Couture for summer workout recommendations and physical expectations).
Interested candidates can contact Ms. Jen Couture, Varsity Volleyball Coach firstname.lastname@example.org anytime for more information.
Make sure all paperwork is turned in before tryouts begin. Players missing any requirements will not be able to participate in tryouts.