Varsity – JV – Freshman
- Tryouts start Thursday, August 23, 2018 for all grades 9-12, Varsity, JV, and Freshman Teams. All players will meet at Belmont High School Field House at 9am.
- Physicals and required athletic participation forms MUST be passed into the nurse and athletic department (online) before arriving on the first day. All participants must have ALL PAPERWORK on file to participate. Paperwork should be completed by August 15th to insure players can participate.
- Players should bring sneakers, cleats, shin pads, and water to every tryout session.
- Depending on the number of candidates cuts may be made from all levels of the soccer program.
Tryouts Schedule as follows:
- 8/23, 9am-11am, and 6pm-8pm – All candidates.
- 8/24, 9am-11am – All candidates. Some initial cuts from the program may be made after this session (depending on numbers).
- NO WEEKEND Tryouts (8/25-8/26)
- 8/27, 9am-11am, 6pm-8pm – All candidates. Teams will be divided in 2 groups- Varsity Candidates and JV Candidates (including freshmen).
- 8/28- TBA Varsity & JV Scrimmages – Most freshmen will not participate.
- 8/29- 9am-11am – All candidates. Varsity, JV, and freshmen teams will practice separately. Teams will be finalized after practice. Final cuts will be made.
- 8/30 – All teams practice at a time made by their Coach
- 8/31 – Varsity goes to Cape Cod- Schedule TBA
Preseason tryouts and practices will be physically demanding. It is in your best interest to show up in shape and ready to play to the best of your ability.
Interested candidates can contact Mr. Graham, Varsity Girl’s Soccer Coach, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime for more information.