Freshmen, Varsity, and JV
Thursday, August 25th is the first day of tryouts. We will meet on the visitor's bleachers next to the turf at 10:00 AM. Please be on time or early.
Tryouts are mandatory for all candidates. Please take care of physicals and forms before arriving on the first day. There are many of these and players can only participate when ALL forms are on file. It is recommend that you do this early/mid-summer to ensure your son can participate on the first day of tryouts.
- Depending on the number of candidates cuts may be made.
- You can email Coach Bisceglia-Kane at email@example.com with any questions.
Double Session Tryouts Run Thursday (8/25) - Friday (8/26), with a morning session on Saturday, the 27th.
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: 2 Mile, technical drills and small sided scrimmaging
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm: tactical drills and full sided scrimmaging
- 10:00am - 12:00pm: Speed and agility testing, Small Sided Scrimmaging
- 2:00pm- 4:00PM: Full Sided Scrimmaging
- 7 am - 9:30am: TBD (First Cuts)
Scrimmages and other practices are scheduled for the following week. Oftentimes tryouts continue into the following week to allow coaches to watch players during scrimmages against other teams. Players will be notified about this year's schedule on Friday's afternoon session. All players are met with to discuss their standing.
Preseason tryouts and practices will be physically demanding. It is in your best interest to show up in shape and ready to play to the best of your ability.
Things to bring:
- running shoes,
- shin guards (Required)