We always recommend that freshmen come to try-outs with the other student-athletes starting on August 25th. This would give you an opportunity to make the varsity or JV teams. It's also a great chance to get in some extra practice while meeting the upperclassmen.
- Practice on Tuesday, September 6th will be from 3:30-5:30.
- Practice will be from 3pm – 5pm starting on Wednesday, September 7th.
Varsity & JV
Thursday, August 25th is the first day of tryouts.
Meet on the field hockey field (next to the field house) at 9:00. All players will need a stick, shin guards, goggles and a mouth guard.
- Practice on Thursday, August 25th and Friday, August 26th will be from 9 am - 11am and 1:00pm to 2:30pm.
- Practice on the August 29th, 30th, 31st and September 1st will be from 9-11am.
(Decisions about team placement will be made after the August 30th practice).
- September 2nd - Scrimmage against Concord Carlisle for Varsity and Junior Varsity players (bus leaves at 2:30pm)
- Practice will be from 3-5pm starting on September 6th.
Preseason tryouts and practices will be physically demanding. It is in your best interest to show up in shape and ready to play to the best of your ability.
Things to bring:
- running shoes,
- shin guards (Required)
- goggles ( Required)
- mouth guard (Required)
- Field Hockey stick
Interested candidates can contact Varsity Field Hockey Coach Mrs. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org