Questions concerning medical and dental insurance benefits, including enrollment changes should be directed to Carole Pessotti in the town's Human Resources office.
Health Plan Costs for 2016-2017
Effective July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
- Town contributes 50% to the PPO Plans
- Town contributes 80% to the HMO Plans
(The retiree Medicare supplemental plan, Tufts Medicare Preferred HMO plan, is a premium based plan that must have rate increases approved by Medicare and are effective on January 1st.)
Insurance Rates, Effective July 1, 2016
Harvard PPO Health Insurance Plan Summary FY'17
Harvard HMO health Insurance Plan Summary FY'17
Office Visit and Rx Co-pay
- Office Visit Co-pay – The HMO and PPO plans have $15 per visit co-payments for office visits to a doctor.
- Rx. Co-pay - The prescription drug co-payments for both of these plans are $5/25/40 and $10/50/120 for a 90 day mail order.
- Emergency Room Visit co-pay - $100, MRI co-pay - $100, Outpatient co-pay - $150.
Delta Dental Premier Voluntary Enhance Table Plan Cost
- Maximum annual limit - $1,500
- Covers two hygienist visits per year
- Plan is offered to retirees
- Town does not contribute to this plan
- Enrollment length is one year