School Programs Waiver
These guidelines are for the Belmont Public Schools programs noted below. The guidelines do not pertain to free and reduced lunch eligibility. Free and Reduced Price for school meals information is available here.
Along with your registration form or letter requesting a fee waiver, please submit a copy of your latest IRS 1040 tax return to the department or school associated with the fee.
- Athletics: Athletics Department, 221 Concord Ave.
- Fine and Performing Arts and Instrumental Music: Fine Arts Department, 221 Concord Ave.
- Saturday Morning Music School and All Town Chorus: Fine Arts Department, 221 Concord Ave
- High School Activities: BHS Office, 221 Concord Ave.
- Chenery Activities: Chenery Office, 95 Washington Street
Kindergarten Tuition Waiver
The Belmont Public Schools offers partial or full tuition waivers. Any parent/guardian
interested in requesting a tuition waiver must do so by emailing email@example.com or by clicking here. Once received, the Business Office will send you a waiver form, which needs to be returned along with a copy of last year’s tax return via fax at (617) 993-5439, or by regular mail to:
Belmont Public Schools - C/O Business Office
644 Pleasant Street
Belmont, MA 02478
Full or partial waivers will be granted based on household size and income. Sliding Fee Scale for FY 2017-18 will be posted on this website.