Freshman, Varsity & JV
Tryouts start August 22, 2013 for all girls planning on playing Varsity, Junior Varsity or Freshman teams. Make sure all paperwork is turned in before tryouts start. Players should bring sneakers, cleats, shin pads, and water.
- Thursday Aug 22: 9-11AM and 6-8PM
- Friday Aug 23: 8-11AM
- Monday Aug 26th: 9-11AM and scrimmage at Westford Academy at 4:00PM (bus leaves 2:30PM)
- Tuesday August 27th: 9-11AM and 6-8PM
- Wednesday August 28th: 5-8PM
- Thursday August 29th: scrimmage home against Arlington Catholic at 4PM (be there at 3PM)
- Friday August 30th: 8-11AM
For ALL players
- Athletic participation fee must be paid in order to try out, fee is due by August 15th. Application
is available here.
- All candidates must have on file in the BHS Athletic office for the current 2013-14 school year a parent permission form, MIAA Chemical Health form and BHS concussion education form& seasonal concussion history form.
- All candidates must have on file in the BHS Nurses office proof of a current physical. Per the State Department of Public Health regulations, Physical Exams are NOW ONLY GOOD for 13 months from the date of the exam, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Depending on the number of candidates cuts may be made.
- Preseason tryouts and practices will be physically demanding. It is in your best interest to show up in shape and ready to play to the best of your ability.
- Equipment needed for all practices; sneakers, cleats, shin pads, mouth pieces and water.
- Interested candidates can contact Mr. Graham, Varsity
Girl’s Soccer Coach, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
anytime for more information.